Sunday, June 12, 2016

Why?

According to the Pet Shop Boys, it's a sin.

According to the man standing at the end of the Pride Parade route, it's a sin.

But why?

I should have asked the man why, what reason outside of the bible, is anal sex a sin. But instead after telling me he would pray for my sins, I taunted him with a quip that I would be thinking about him when I fuck my dildo later.

-Dunk Liam is not very clever.-

So why? Why the hate?

It's unnatural: Nope. Not unless animals are unnatural as well.

It's dirty: Shower and douche.

It hurts: Poppers, lube, and relaxation.

Higher STI rate: Condoms and silicone lube. Always.

Because god: doesn't exist.


On the day this was written, a gunman went into a gay night club and murdered at least 50 people in Orlando, Florida. While their motives have not been stated, I am willing to guess it was terrorist attack in response to Pride Weekend.

Why? WHY THE FUCK? I just need to know why? Why is murder love? Why is hatred love? Why is love wrong? Why?



Liam '16

No comments:

Post a Comment