Friday, June 26, 2015

Happy Sodomy Day

Once again it is the anniversary of Lawrence v. Texas, which was the landmark case that overturned Bowers.

While I have read the decision multiple times, I am currently reading Flagrant Conduct by Dale Carpenter. I have to say that, even though I am only half way through it, it is shifted my perspective on what Lawrence means and the events that lead to Lawrence and Garner's arrest.

Once again, Monday seems to be the most likely time for Obergefell to be issued, but as of this writing it could be today. Possible, but unlikely I will have two post, one on Obergefell and one on King v. Burwell for the weekend.

In honor of the day, may your sex-life be full and your dildos be silicone.


Liam '15

1 comment:

  1. Jez, this guy's such an idiot. Of course the Supreme Court would rule on the anniversary of Lawrence and Windsor.


    Huh-Doy.


    Anyway. Happy Gay Day!

    ReplyDelete